Role overview: To assist the brokerage and associates in achieving a higher sales volume through administrative tasks, marketing assistance, system creation and implementation as well as client outreach and retention. The assistant shall also provide basic office services for agents in the office such as collecting and uploading files, obtaining information on listings, or assisting with other various duties such as MLS entry, document editing and more. A growth mindset, creativity, and timeliness are a must. The ideal employee will have a desire to help the leadership team with visioning, ideas, planning, and execution/creation of systems.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Onboarding and Off-boarding
- Use and help develop checklists at each event.
- Point of contact for new agents joining
- Point of contact for agents leaving
- Concierge between an agent and our vendors.
- Preparation of recruiting documents and onboarding contracts
- MLS Input and management (Ires)
- Sign/Lockbox Delivery
- Schedule Showings on behalf of agents
- Add/Delete Contacts in Databases
- Prep CTM Disclosures if requested
- Open house organization: signs, all the items needed to be organized and ready for the agent to take on the day.
- Auditing files after closing (On a schedule)
- File agents CE credits.
- Notify agents of upcoming CE credit classes
- Maintaining Office File Structure.
- Assist in developing processes related to compliance when necessary
- Deliver monthly stats to social company
- Deliver newsletter copy and assets to social company
- Coordinate Delivery of other media (Videos, Art Projects, Etc.)
- Distribute Monthly Newsletters Electronically
- Help with events
- Attend leadership meetings and agent group meetings, provide valuable input as well as document discussions.
- Assist leadership with specialty projects
- Assist leadership in carrying out the company vision
- Assist leadership in visioning and creative brainstorming
- Delivery and coordination of client milestone gifts.
- EM Delivery
- Creation and Editing of Documents
- Editing of basic templates (presentations, recruiting, etc)
- Draft envelopes for handwritten cards
- Assist in filming agents for video spots, mild editing.
- Post-closing assistance with databases, testimonials, etc
- System creation and development
- General Office Management and Operation
- Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Knowledge of Apple computing products such as Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and OS X Operating System.
- Cellular Phone with Data – Smart Phone or equivalent preferred.
- Reliable Transportation (Car/Truck) that is insured.
- Current Drivers License
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager.
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- Creative and Open-Minded
- Self Starting, Motivated, Energetic
- Real Estate Industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to be prompt and timely
If interested please send an email to [email protected]
- Attach a Resume
- Cover Letter or Summary about yourself
- Written answers to the following questions:
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- What are the skills and talents you most like using at work?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Any links to help us get to know you better (LinkedIn profile, website, portfolio, work samples, references)
Job Type: FLEXIBLE PART TIME – Does Require Office Hours!