If we have any open positions, they will be noted below, we are however hiring for Associate Brokers. Please visit this page for more info!
Role overview: To assist the brokerage and associates in achieving a higher sales volume through administrative tasks, marketing services, system creation and implementation as well as client outreach and assisting with retention. The ideal employee will also have a desire to help the leadership team with visioning, ideas, planning, and execution/creation of systems. Bonus and referral opportunities possible.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- Flexibility – able to pivot and shift between tasks
- Drive – Goal oriented and seeing objectives through to the end.
- Personable and Outgoing
- Creative and Open Minded
- Prompt and Timely
- Self Starting and Energetic
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on need
Candidates Must Possess:
- Reliable Transportation (Car/Truck) that is insured.
- Current Drivers License
- Cellular Phone with Data – Smart Phone or equivalent preferred.
- Colorado Real Estate License Prefered but not Required.
Flexible schedule for the right candidate.
If interested please:
Job Types: Full-time or Part- Time option for the right applicant.
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year depending on full or part time, experience and license status.
-Paid time off for sick, vacation and personal.
-There are no health insurance or retirement benefits with this position.
Monday – Friday with some weekends needed for full time. M-W-F with some weekends for Part Time.